The last couple weeks have been very busy at VeriSky. Based on the feedback of our wonderful beta testers, we have fixed several bugs, implemented a few new features to the dashboard, and improved some of the design and layout of the site. Some of the major updates include:
- Improved Sanction Term Page with new layout and improved document upload
- Added a file sharing section on the dashboard, allowing organization administrators to upload common documents for all users to view and download. Good for membership contracts, risk management contracts, new member programs, and event contracts.
- Gave Administrators the ability to edit a user's access level and function
- Admins now have the ability to copy a sanction (including all of the terms associated with it) to use for another chapter
- Added user lists to the bottom of each sanction page. This section provides details about the users associated with that specific sanction and allows the administrator to edit their access level.
- Streamlined user invites to make it easier to invite managers, chapter leaders, and overseers into the system
- Added Reports and Analytics section to the website (more on this in our next post)
Have suggestions for future updates? Have an idea that you'd like to share? Please email me at email@example.com or click on the orange feedback button at the bottom of the page. We'd love to hear from you!